Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Will is here!!

William Jude is here!
He is 6 pounds, 15 ounces and absolutely wonderful.  Breathing on his own, totally stable and such a fighter!  They had to restrain his arms to do his IVs because he was so wild!  He is beautiful and pink and his oxygen sats are exactly where they wanted them. 
Best part for me: I got to hold him immediately after birth, and again after he was cleaned up.  Then they took him to the NICU (his daddy went with him) and brought him to see me again before they took him to Children's.  They just left about a half an hour ago.  Now I am just waiting for my legs to work because I get to go to Children's for six hours tonight!






3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He's adorable! Keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable! Can't wait to meet the little man! Praying the surgery went well!

    ReplyDelete