Friday, August 17, 2012

Cincinnati here we come.

Everyone now agrees it is getting to be time to prepare for the Glenn. Will's numbers just aren't improving and his oxygen requirement is increasing. Early next week we will request medical transport to Cincinnati and continue to wait there for his surgery. We don't have a date yet but it will probably be within two to three weeks. Cincinnati prefers to wait until four to six months for the Glenn, but William has exceeded weight expectations and is outgrowing his shunt. An early Glenn is really the only choice.

We started him on a feeding pump yesterday to help with his reflux. So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment